It is so common that you play games and sometimes cracked games as well!, but while doing so, every gamer will face at least one error, which could be while installing or playing. These are totally unavoidable and the only way to fix them is to understand the cause and remove the root. Among such errors, 0xc00007b/0xc000007b error is one of the major ones and it usually occurs while running PC games.
ERROR: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.
Common Games With 0xc00007b/0xc000007b Error:
- GTA 5 (GTAVLauncher.exe)
- No Man’s Sky
- Witcher 3
- Assassins Creed IV Black Flag
- The Elder Scrolls Skyrim
- Battlefield 4 ( bf4.exe )
- Dirt 3 ( dirt3_game.exe )
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Diablo 3
- Watch Dogs ( Watch_Dogs.exe )
- Just Cause 2 Multiplayer
- Child of Light ( ChildofLight.exe )
How Does This Error Occur?
- This Error mainly occurs due to missing system files such as dll, config files etc. Another main reason for this is corrupted/faulty driver software like Visual C++
- When user try to execute any application or game on their windows system then, 0xc00007b/0xc000007b error appears suddenly and stop the user to execute their tasks. This error mainly generates because of mixing up 32 bit environment with 64 bit one. It means you have a 32 bit application that attempts to load a 64 bit dll. Such error may also appear while playing PC games such as watch dogs, outlast, and Dead Island.
How To Fix?
There may be many ways to fix the error, some of them might work. But, I am featuring a 90% working method.
STEP 1: Download AIO Driver Package (Visit Here To Download)
STEP 2: Extract the package (The Whole Package is available as a single file)
STEP 3: Run the application and wait till it extracts completely
STEP 4: Now make sure EVERY APPLICATION IS TICKED/SELECTED
STEP 5: Press Install Button and Wait till its completed.
STEP 6: Now RUN Your Game or Application and BHOOM!
*** If the Above Method Fails: DOWNLOAD a Zip file containing some DLL files from HERE , extract it and copy the files to C:\Windows\System32 and now run the game and see! (Comment Credits: Ahmen Imran)
Note: Please make sure that you reinstall visuall c++ components of your OS at any cost as its the main culprit.
- COMMENT BELOW YOUR RESULTS
Here is My Video Depicting the Entire Process.